Friday 8 October 2010

embarking on a new relationship (and the inevitable clichés)

Ok so having been away from this thing for a while (due to the insanity of work/life in general) I have returned in my usual knackered/rambling style (post shift, for those of you who know me in real life, is never a good time to catch me). So where to start?

First and foremost, the most positive bit of news from my perspective is i'm now in a relationship with someone who, in all honesty, I had never thought would wish to be with a guy like me. I may put on this facade of a 'player', but the real me is a caring guy who was (up until last Saturday) looking for a nice lass to be with (and it looks like that has happened). This sadly makes me a walking cliche, but there you go.

Secondly, I have moved to a new house, which is pretty awesome with great housemates, who I feel comfortable around (especially considering we all rip the piss out of one another pretty much constantly)

Sadly I now have to go to a negative: sadly, one of the clients at work passed away due to a heart attack, just over a week ago which really shocked me (considering he was only in his 40s and had seemed fine on the previous shift)

Now for the 'Complete Bollocks' award (which I just created): My workplace for deciding to move my best mates down here to a different shift. I just hope I can convince them to move me to the same shift so I can at least keep my drinking partner lol. (although I was pissed off when she told me and told her i'd look at handing my notice in if I couldn't, but in reality i'll probably just end up bankrupting myself getting up to see Bec every weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment