Wednesday 12 May 2010

A small introduction of the why for's, etc. of this blog, from my point of view

Hello to one and all who have decided to check out this, my 3rd attempt at doing a regular Blog. So first things first, I am the infamous Sir Dave of Dangerous (so infamous I doubt any of you will have heard of me) and there are various subjects I am passionate about (Professional Wrestling, Politics, etc.), so I am using this blog as a platform for getting my opinions across. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts, as I 'shoot' on everything from the price of cheese; to why the Tories are going to destroy the UK once again, but also stopping off to be positive about various things that aren't so bad. Fasten your seatbelts (or don't, what am I, a policeman?) and enjoy the no doubt crazy ramblings of another fool.

Also due to being a Twitter slut, here is my url (do feel free to give me feedback): http://twitter.com/sirdaveofdanger

No comments:

Post a Comment